Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julianm
Level 7

Roku Premier not connecting to TV. No signal message on setup

I just bought a roku premier from Walmart. Im trying to set it up but on both of my tvs using the original hdmi and an extra I had neither one will my premier connect to my TVs. It just says no signal. I've tried all the inputs on both tvs with both hdmi cables. Power light is on the front of the device but I'm getting no signal on my tvs. Ive even hit the reset. Any ideas on how to get it setup?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Roku Premier not connecting to TV. No signal message on setup

Honestly, I'd just return/exchange it.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

When you hit the reset, did you press and HOLD it for at least 30 seconds? Anything less will not do a complete reset.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @julianm,

Thanks for getting in contact regarding the issue you are experiencing, I'd be happy to help take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos