Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Premier 3920R

I have owned several Roku products-No problems.Just received above Premier model.It connects to the internet-NP.It updates software-NP.It restarts to a blank purple screen.No apps-(0).Logged into my Roku account on my iPhone 10.No activation code appearing on Newer Samsung TV.Only a blank screen and eventually returns to enter your language again.I unplugged and tried resetting Roku and no change.Should I return device or am I missing something.My Roku Premier plus works perfectly on TV.Therefore not a TV issue.Please help!!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku Premier 3920R

I have a similar problem.

No activation code and witjout it no activation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

No unplugging it when doing a factory reset, it needs power to factory reset properly. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

As I said, some people think that they know everything. I've been around enough decades to know that resetting requires power.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Read the OP, he says he unplugged it!!! I don't care if you ever get yours working. 

Edmund
0 Kudos