Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku Premier 3920R

I have owned several Roku products-No problems.Just received above Premier model.It connects to the internet-NP.It updates software-NP.It restarts to a blank purple screen.No apps-(0).Logged into my Roku account on my iPhone 10.No activation code appearing on Newer Samsung TV.Only a blank screen and eventually returns to enter your language again.I unplugged and tried resetting Roku and no change.Should I return device or am I missing something.My Roku Premier plus works perfectly on TV.Therefore not a TV issue.Please help!!
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
ocheyes
Level 8

Re: Roku Premier 3920R

I have a similar problem.

No activation code and witjout it no activation.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

No unplugging it when doing a factory reset, it needs power to factory reset properly. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ocheyes
Level 8

As I said, some people think that they know everything. I've been around enough decades to know that resetting requires power.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Read the OP, he says he unplugged it!!! I don't care if you ever get yours working. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos