Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LucasG2707
Level 7

Roku Express came with no AC Adapter

Hi, I just created an account to ask this exact question. I just received my Roku Express and in the box there is no AC Adapter, despite saying in the package that it does include one. My question is, how am I supposed to power the unit if I don't have anything except the USB ports of my TV to plug it in, assuming that they provide enough power, if not, then what?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: Roku Express came with no AC Adapter

"LucasG2707" wrote:
Hi, I just created an account to ask this exact question. I just received my Roku Express and in the box there is no AC Adapter, despite saying in the package that it does include one. My question is, how am I supposed to power the unit if I don't have anything except the USB ports of my TV to plug it in, assuming that they provide enough power, if not, then what?

It should have a power adapter. Double-check the packaging. Is there a spot for it? (Hint: there is.) Locate it, and confirm it's empty. 

Assuming you locate the place for it, and it's empty, you might want to reach out to the store where you bought it.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos