Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express Stuck on bouncing logo

Jump to solution

@arkirkland

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to your PM and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rtortiz83

Jump to solution

Having the same issue.   How can I get this fixed? Thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the post, @rtortiz83

Is your Roku device powered by connecting to the USB port at the back of your TV? In some cases the USB power provided by the TV is not sufficient to power the device. Even though your Roku device may appear to be working, running with insufficient power can lead to instability, crashing, and other unpredictable behavior.

We suggest using the included power cord and power adapter from Roku to connect your device to a working power outlet in the wall. Connecting to a power outlet in the wall has the additional advantage that your Roku player will not need to power-up every time you turn on your TV. This means your Roku player will be up and running faster than it would connected to a TV.

If the issue persists, let us know.

All the best,

Kariza

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BReaves

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R 

My Roku Ultra is stuck on the bouncing ball screen as well. It is only 5 months since I bought it. I’ve tried everything mentioned in this past several times. Has there been any resolution for this problem?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BReaves,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Is there a light showing on your device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue?

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? 

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
VikkiB

Jump to solution

[personal information] 

0 Kudos
VikkiB

Jump to solution

I have no other usb outlet. Devise is plugged into wall outlet with gear from the box. Just bought 12/24. VERY frustrating. This is the second device doing this to me. Last one still in closet. 

0 Kudos
VikkiB

Jump to solution

SN S009316ASJ4D

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @VikkiB

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

I have passed them along to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
globalchurchinc
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express Fails to start, just has bouncing logo

Jump to solution

Nothing new. Shamefully, same issue has so many others are having. Bouncing logo. There does not seem to be a one solution to this ongoing issue accept the company has a bad batch of products floating without offering the customers a resolution or replacement, which would be the audible thing to do. Where is the honor in this company? If you tried everything that has been suggested here and The problems persist, I said the company should step up! And do so quickly!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos