Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrishC

Roku Erroneously Says My Email/Password Combo Is Invalid

I enter username and password. Roku says invalid.  I display password and it looks OK to me.  Finally I change password to an ultra easy one (in case I have to reenter it on my TV multiple times).  Repeated tries still no good and password display still looks perfect to me.  I update Paypal just in case the diagnostic is off.  Still no luck.  The end of last month and all this month, NO Roku.  If I can't find a solution soon I'm just going back to Netflix.  What can I do?

Thanks for your help.

Trish

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Erroneously Says My Email/Password Combo Is Invalid

@TrishC 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What are you trying to do?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

i'm having same issue. i created a roku site ptv1 network and i used username which is email and password that i login to roku but continues to say invalid

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @gsolomon1003, not being able to log in sounds frustrating but let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. To clarify the issue you are experiencing, are you attempting to log into PTV1 Network or the Roku website? Feel free to reply to this message or send us a private message directly and we can help look into this issue. 

0 Kudos