Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkersh58

Roku Device will not send the activation e-mail - chat support cant help - HELP!

Jump to solution

I have tried several times to activate my account on new ROKU Ultra LT - even using a different email all together, I've checked all folders but no email, I have also reset to factory settings with no success.  Also waited and tried again overnight. - Options?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mkersh58

Re: Roku Device will not send the activation e-mail - chat support cant help - HELP!

Jump to solution

Solved it myself - I switched from wireless to wired network connection and it worked.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mkersh58

Re: Roku Device will not send the activation e-mail - chat support cant help - HELP!

Jump to solution

Solved it myself - I switched from wireless to wired network connection and it worked.

Jeremiah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mkersh58 Glad to see you were able to resolve! For future reference, I'll be moving this to the "Getting Started" Forum for better visibility.

Happy Streaming!
Jeremiah-Roku
0 Kudos
MaFuhr2882

Jump to solution

I have tried to set up my inn roku tv to get Netflix but no luck

0 Kudos