Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bmiller676
Level 7

Rocku not showing my acivation code ?

I just got my rocku today. The set up went fine until the activation code. I was sent an email, but my code never displayed on my screen.  I have reset my rocku , and my wireless router. Still, nothing has worked. I'm very frustrated and disappointed.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
Strega
Level 15

Re: Rocku not showing my acivation code ?

It either sends an email or displays a code.  When you get the email, you just click on the link.

0 Kudos
Bmiller676
Level 7

I have click the link. I tried activating six times . Every time I click it sends me to my rocku to put in a code .There is no code on my tv screen.

0 Kudos
AngelHudson
Level 7

I am getting this as well, after the recent, no activation code is being sent to email or appearing on screen. I think the device is not working and will return it to the store.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Bmiller676 @AngelHudson 

Thanks for the information.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos