Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering my roku express

I have been sent the registration link multiple times and have gone through the steps but my TV screen is still on the activate your Roku player and asking for my email again which I do and it’s the same registration steps.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Registering my roku express

After you enter the email address, roku sends an email in it you click the link to finish activating via computer or cellphone, not on the roku itself. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
MARMAR1

Setting up Roku express walmart edition

I have gone through all steps to activate roku on tv then set up an account online. The roku logo just hops up and down then screen blinks and for a split second you can see a background of different channels like a menu then Right back into Roku hopping and the cycle starts over.  havr hit reset  and re entered email and i get another activation email repeat online set up the starts all over.  I have performed factory reset with remote on email entry screen  still no luck   I have unplugged and reset  no luck  i have depressed reset for 3o seconds  no luck   PLEASE!!! any advice before I return and try a different product  VERY disappointed that ROKU  doesn't have tech support  for these products>  This doesn't seem like it should be more than a 10 minute set up  

0 Kudos
lamaria11

Re: Setting up Roku express walmart edition

I have had the same issue. Mine is from target though

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Setting up Roku express walmart edition

I assume/hope it came with a power adapter.  Make sure you're using it and not the TV's USB port.  To perform a factory reset press and hold the reset button with the power connected for no less than 30 seconds.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos