Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: This network help suck

How true!  can not get any help by phone, chat, email.   If you have a simple question this company will not stand behind what it sells.  I have tried for one week to get a question answered, nothing not even respond.

I would except even smoke signals if they knew haw to send one.   If you wast your money like I have over the years.  HELP!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Err, did you read the post directly above yours?

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: This network help sucks

How does this company expect to survive with this kind of service.  I have tried for over a week to get a simple answer.  No phone numbers work, Chat have to wait 30 to 40 min. then when they get to you they send you somewhere, infinity, and you wait again nothing.  Email the only response is we will get back.  Not the same day or the same week.  I have bought from Roku since they started; this is the worst I have ever seen.    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Funny, I just called the support number in the support pages based on the description I posted earlier and was talking to a rep within 1.5 minutes.  Please stop posting misinformation.

Highlighted
Level 7

It says "agent assisted support is not available for this device".
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Possible Communication Misfire.  I feel he/she is simply venting or giving some sort of roundabout review.  Keep in mind that for some people, it's hard to DIY and be on your own without a on-site-visiting-tech-person-with-all-the-answers-setting-up-your-devices-for-you option.

Forums, PMs, emails, chats, and helplines really don't cut it for the lesser enthused crowd.  Coming off a familiar system of complete customer and technical support via traditional cable is a big adjustment for many.  Some won't/can't make the transition.

HeartHave a heart!Heart

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Patience is a virtue. Gotta have a can do attitude in life.

But sometimes explaining to  my Mother how her cell phone works

makes my hairline recede and I turn to alcohol.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I agree. Sucks. Speakers suck. Won't pair. No support. No help. Just take your money.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

not miss information, you were just lucky

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

they are right, I been going right **bleep** for 2 weeks about that HDPC screen coming up, now they just ignore my emails!!!!!!!!! Dont by these if you have a 4k tv.

0 Kudos