Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thedueiscool
Level 8

Re: This network help suck

They just quit answering my emails about support, cant tie their own shoes! Let alone fix an issue. Dont not buy a Roku I have 5. Three of them come up w/ a HDPC screen, they have no idea how to fix it.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Highlighted
Mikeylo2583
Level 7

This network help suck

I can honestly say that a company that doesn’t want to help out it’s customers is not worth buying. I’m am gonna go amazon and let everyone know to NEVER buys this product
optikhog
Level 10

Was there something you actually needed help with or did you just want to yell?

ruhledesign
Level 8

I agree with @Mikeylo2583 . Community based network help seems to be a dead end.

I placed a request for help over a week ago, with pictures and a full description of the problem, and not one person responded. I am sad that Roku hasn't prioritized Customer Service.
boogernose
Level 10

I replied to your other post.

Its not necessarily a Network problem really.

0 Kudos
twiceover
Level 11

Your profile shows that this is your only post.  Maybe ask a questions.

@Mikeylo2583 wrote:
I can honestly say that a company that doesn’t want to help out it’s customers is not worth buying. I’m am gonna go amazon and let everyone know to NEVER buys this product

optikhog
Level 10

Did either of those complaining make any effort to contact support directly?

https://support.roku.com/contactus
ruhledesign
Level 8

Reaching out to contact support was the first place I went. It is more for hardware and basic software support on sold devices, and it only points to articles written about specific problems. My problem of the PIN not being recognized wasn't one of those listed. Selecting "Other" gives no article options. At the end of each article in the other categories, a user is offered a choice... Ask the community (where we are here), or Contact customer support, the second option being a loop that brings the user back to where they started. Community is really the only option if there isn't a support page about the problem. If there is a problem that isn't solved, there should be a pro2.pngOnly 2 options when there isn't a solution in support.cess to escalate it. -Thank you to those of you who try.4.png3.png

boogernose
Level 10

This is your second post and still you haven't outlined your problem specifically.

optikhog
Level 10

I'm not sure how you missed it, but the "Need More Help" button on the support page you've included in your images gives you the chance to chat with or call a support rep:

https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options

I was on this page within 4 clicks when I went to the link I gave you earlier.  I waited another 35 seconds after clicking on the 'Chat' button and typing in my info to chat with a support rep.  Seems to fit the criteria you were asking for, and couldn't be much more easy to do.  At no point during my 4 clicks did I end up in "a loop that brings the user back to where they started".  Maybe try again using the link above?