Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TD7

Putting in my password and the capital letters are not working on Roku remote

Jump to solution

My internet was disabled for a few hours and now that its working....I had to reset my password for RoKu....the only thing...There is a capital letter required but the capital letters are not working on the RoKu remote. How do I get the remote to provide the capital letter? We have tried everything.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Putting in my password and the capital letters are not working on Roku remote

Jump to solution

On the left side of the keyboard you should see an arrow pointing up.  Also on the right side you should see an arrow with a check box that acts more like a caps lock key.  (ie: remains in upper case until un-checked.)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Putting in my password and the capital letters are not working on Roku remote

Jump to solution

On the left side of the keyboard you should see an arrow pointing up.  Also on the right side you should see an arrow with a check box that acts more like a caps lock key.  (ie: remains in upper case until un-checked.)

Jump to solution

There is no keyboard, Can't enter uppercase letters using my Roku remote. Press button for caps, but still enters lowercase in password (for Spectrum). Hence can't get the spectrum app that has been working for years. Problem appears to be that the roku software does not allow one to enter uppercase letters even though there is a button for uppercase. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

There is no keyboard, Can't enter uppercase letters using my Roku remote. Press button for caps, but still enters lowercase in password (for Spectrum). Hence can't get the spectrum app that has been working for years. Problem appears to be that the roku software does not allow one to enter uppercase letters even though there is a button for uppercase. 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

On the Spectrum app put your cursor on the letter you want.  It should appear in lower case and then right above in upper case.  Just arrow up and hit enter and you will have the uppercase you need.

0 Kudos