Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCGoodwin
Roku Guru

Official Getting Started Video

I've searched Tips & Tricks, and I can't find the one-minute introduction video that automatically plays when a TV or a device is registered. If you delete it from your home screen, is it gone for good?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Official Getting Started Video

Either two methods to find and install Roku Tips and Tricks from Home Screen....

1. Navigate to Streaming Channels...Search.... then type Roku Tips

2. Navigate to Search.....then type Roku Tips

Normally with above, just typing in Roku will bring up all the available Roku Channels available.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

JCGoodwin
Roku Guru

Thank you, but, as mentioned, I already have access to Tips & Tricks. I was asking if the "Roku: Getting Started" video is accessible after it's been removed from the home screen.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@JCGoodwin 

Now I understand and remember what you are referring to.  I did a quick searching for it and came up empty.  I do think that if you enter Guest Mode from the Roku, it may be installed there if you removed it from your regular Home Screen.  I think that was the last time I saw it or saw the need for it (guest mode use).

Other than that, probably need to factory reset your device to install back to your home Screen.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

JCGoodwin
Roku Guru

Thanks. A factory reset has actually restored it before. I haven't tried Guest Mode, but I might give that a shot.

I just find it kind of strange that it isn't archived in Tips & Tricks, just in case someone wants a quick look at it again, or wants to show someone else what Roku is all about.