Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

OTA Can't find TV>inputs>Antenna TV

Jump to solution

I have a Sharp Aquos TV with a Roku Ultra set up and functioning good. Now I have an antenna connected to the Input on the back of the TV.
I now want to have an Ikon on the Home page of the Roku so I can tun on and select the OTA's. All the instructions tell me to go to Settings>TV Input>Antenna TV>
But nowhere can I find TV inputs> and Antenna TV. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 19

Re: OTA Can't find TV>inputs>Antenna TV

Jump to solution
Thanks for the note. 

This option is only available on Roku TVs that have an antenna TV input built-in—not for Roku Streaming Player devices. You'll need to use your TV's own interface to view antenna channels, if it is not a Roku TV running the Roku OS. 

Hope that helps clarify! 

Thanks,
Tanner

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 19

Jump to solution
Thanks for the note. 

This option is only available on Roku TVs that have an antenna TV input built-in—not for Roku Streaming Player devices. You'll need to use your TV's own interface to view antenna channels, if it is not a Roku TV running the Roku OS. 

Hope that helps clarify! 

Thanks,
Tanner

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

thank you for your help. shame Roku can't tell you that you need a roku tv. Ii have spent hours looking for the app and the tv inputs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jt17 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about adding the antenna input to your Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV™?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos