Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Not very happy

Literally my roku hasn’t been working for about 3 days now. I went to the website the first night it wouldn’t turn on to try and figure out what’s going on. The website tells me that there is some Xfinity connection affecting my roku (I don’t have Xfinity), and they would fix it as soon as possible. WELL they haven’t.. it’s been three days and I’ve heard nothing, so me already quite annoyed has to look up and down on this website to find a number to contact. Once I found the number I called, and the woman on the phone was barely even speaking to me.. she was typing away on her computer (obviously distracted) so I kept having to repeat myself and she didn’t help at all. My roku is still not working at all and now I’m never buying another product from this company again!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Not very happy

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For more help with your issue, please see our Tips for Creating a Help or Support Topic in the Community. Including important details in your issue report helps us better understand the specific issue you are reporting.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

my home screen has been frozen for about 3 hours now.  why is there no way to contact technical support with the company?

why would i want to continue to post on the community forum? what is the point in that? 

there are no real solutions here that i can find? 

such **bleep**!

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Have you tried restarting your device?

For more help with your issue, please see our Tips for Creating a Help or Support Topic in the Community. Including important details in your issue report helps us better understand the specific issue you are reporting.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have tried as much as I could. My roku won’t even connect to my tv, it just says no signal and the white light just constantly flashes on the stick, as well as my remote.
0 Kudos