Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larry9219

Re: Not receiving email for activation link

Long story. My husband uses a Roku in the living room. I got another Roku device I am trying to set up in another room. Initially, I set up an account in my name with my email address. Then he suggested I should have used his sign-up info so we don't pay twice for streaming services he has already ordered. So I deleted all of my info and tried to use his info. Is that what I am doing wrong? I enter his email address but the activation link doesn't come. I have done a factory reset. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@larry9219

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
brenardsk
Reel Rookie

I haven’t received an email and I’ve restarted my device and factory reset it a minimum of 5 times. I’ve also tried 3 different emails. Device ID S0132086W4AN

0 Kudos
julie9
Reel Rookie

ROKU's system OBVIOUSLY doesn't work with generating emails when activating their devices and this email thread that has gone on for over 2 months isn't being read or monitored by anyone who is paying any attention to what we all are saying.  Complete waste of time and a waste of money on a product that DOES NOT WORK.

0 Kudos