Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael612

Re: Not getting activation email

Just purchased a Roku Ultra and try as I might, I cannot get an activation Email. I waited a day and tried again. NO LUCK!

S/N SO2A21906MPD model 4800R

I I do not hear from you and get a solution, I will pack up and return this model.

Sounds like you have multiple compalints about this problem, why hasn't it been remedied??

Michael

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Michael612,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but not worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Beedlebup
Reel Rookie

Hi,

I’m experiencing this issue as all these other poor souls, I have tried resetting my device a million times and have checked my junk mail just as many times. 

How do I private message my Roku details to you or your support team so they can help me, it’s been a few days now and I still can’t connect my Roku Express 4K. 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Marywells

What can do to get activation in my email

0 Kudos
Beedlebup
Reel Rookie

Hello Dear Marywells,

Thank you for your response to my post. 

Unfortunately , I’m not able to interpret/understand your comment ‘What can do to get activation in my email’ that you posted  

I’m still not getting the activation email sent to me after resetting my device many times and checking and re checking my junk/spam/etc folders, it’s definitely not being sent to me by Roku.

How do I get in touch with someone at support to send them my device details as many in this chat have done, as it seems that appears to be the only fix. Unfortunately your reply post I’m not able to understand what you are trying to say to/tell me. 

thanks once again 😊👍🏻

0 Kudos

Hi, I have waited an hour with no email. I have factory reset 4 times now. Any suggestions?

Lisa

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lisacoletta,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are not receiving the activation email, is that correct? Have you checked for the email on your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox? 

If you are still having activation issues, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MissBee
Binge Watcher

Mary, I was able to solve the issue today by creating a gmail email account and using it. I received the email in seconds and everything is good to go. It appears to be an issue with Roku not sending the email to certain providers. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
MissBee
Binge Watcher

Everyone please try creating a gmail email account and use that. It seems to be the only solution known at this time.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MissBee,

Thanks for the update! 

We're glad to know that you are able to activate your Roku device.

Please stay safe and healthy, we thank you for your patience. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos