Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnny5r
Reel Rookie

Re: Not getting activation email

Were you able to fix your problem with your TV activation ??

0 Kudos
Johnny5r
Reel Rookie

The best thing you can do is open another account with another e-mail address, why do I tell you this because it happened to me, no matter what a I tried, it didn't work, until I did that. The support from Roku should know that already, with so many people going through the same **bleep**. I thought I  was the only one until logging unto this forum . 

0 Kudos
CCRay
Channel Surfer

Yes. Roku will no longer communicate with Earthlink, among others. Support needs to start a list. Second, they need to figure out what is going on inside the Roku servers because my last four Roku devices worked on Earthlink just fine. Something has changed and it is not likely Earthlink. To be sure, Roku needs to post the source the e-mail is coming from to add to your trusted sources. I had my SPAM filter completely off for two hours yesterday and Roku STILL would not send the e-mail to it.

Stalfos

Same **bleep**, brand new Roku Ultra that I can’t use because link won’t send to my regular email. I can create a new account but I dont want to do that! Why did I pay $100 for this piece of **bleep**?!?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Stalfos, try calling Roku support at (816) 272-8106.  Choose option 2.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
dkn1127

I have two Roku devices now -- a stick and a sound bar.  I have tried and triple tried all the suggestions, and still do not have the activation link to either the stick or the sound bar.

So I thought I could log into my roku account and add these devices by typing in their serial numbers.  But, when I do this, the website me to enter the activation code showing on my tv screen -- of which, of course, there is none. 

I am hopelessly in an endless loop -- with both the sound bar and stick and, I assume, with the 2nd soundbar which is on the way.

HELP please (ps reading the myriad posts with the same issue, it seems roku should have sorted this out by now.  It shouldn't be this hard!0)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@dkn1127

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nenns

Same problem. Tried all recommendations.

Model: 3930x
SN: S01430C1ULAA
FCC ID: TC2-R1027

0 Kudos
rhiemma77

Hi Kariza, 

I am having the same problem as everyone else. I have looked in email, spam, 2nd spam, and trash folders. Nothing there. 

The SN off the back of my device is 5008205W30LK

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Nenns @rhiemma77

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos