Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No channel works

Currently neither of my Rokus are streaming. Connection is fine, I can go in to every channel, but I cannot watch anything.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No channel works

I am having the same issue with my 55” TCL Roku TV purchased in late 2017. Did factory reset and various hard restarts. Every app behaves normally but when I play something, the screen is blank except for the app watermark. When you push pause it slow time elapsed, and when you push fast forward it shows stills, but no video will play.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Did anyone find a fix for this?  All of my Roku devices just started doing the same thing. I can not get any channel to display content. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Kemo15205 

Thanks for the note.

Have you made any changes to your wireless network/router? Are your devices still connected to your network, have you tried testing your networking connection? We would recommend rebooting both your wireless network and your devices.

For more information about how to check your internet connection on your devices, visit our Support page here: How do I check the connection to my home network and the internet?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No changes were made.  It was all working fine then all of a sudden, nothing.  I ended up having to erase the account and start over.  Then I added each channel back in. It was a major pain in the **bleep** adding access information for each channel link, but it did the trick! All is working now. 

0 Kudos