Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

No TV input option under settings

Jump to solution

I am trying to add the "antenna" icon.  It says to go Setting>TV input but I do not see the "TV input" as an option.  How do I add ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No TV input option under settings

Jump to solution

@Rickyin909 @Stuph75 

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, if you do not have a Roku TV, you will not be able to add the antenna icon to the Home screen as this is a function that is available on the Roku TV. If you have a Roku device, you will need to use your TV to select your antenna input.

For more information about how to set up your antenna on a Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV™?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Do you have an actual TV, not a box or stick?  That is only available on TVs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Rickyin909 @Stuph75 

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, if you do not have a Roku TV, you will not be able to add the antenna icon to the Home screen as this is a function that is available on the Roku TV. If you have a Roku device, you will need to use your TV to select your antenna input.

For more information about how to set up your antenna on a Roku TV, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV™?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos