Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cshort

Re: Unable to receive activation code

Jump to solution

I don’t receive a activation code 

0 Kudos
ginnystier

Re: ROKU sends activation link that is blank. Setup fails

Jump to solution

[personal information removed] K42082078718. Waiting but never get activation email 

0 Kudos
R_

Re: No Email for Device Activation

Jump to solution

No activation code sent to my email address the same address I have for my Roku + device.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Unable to receive activation code

Jump to solution

@Cshort @ginnystier @R_ 

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chopper3
Reel Rookie

Did not receive an account Activation email

Jump to solution

Hi, I have tried multiple times and still haven’t received the account activation link in my email. I tried removing it from a power source and re-inputting my email, factory reset, and checking my spam. It looks in previous case the moderator reached out to the individual. Please let me know what is needed from me. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Did not receive an account Activation email

Jump to solution

@Chopper3 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chopper3
Reel Rookie

Re: Did not receive an account Activation email

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I seemed to have got it fixed. It was an issue on my end. Thanks for getting back to me!

0 Kudos

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R  PM sent

0 Kudos
AllanJ

Re: Not sending activation email

Jump to solution

Hey Jeff,  I am having the same issue, did you solve the problem yet and if so how did you do it

0 Kudos
jjordanwi
Reel Rookie

Re: Not sending activation email

Jump to solution

I'm assuming that their activation server/service was having issues at the time.  After multiple attempts over several hours, I finally received the activation email.  

0 Kudos