Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help working my Roku please

I didn't mean to reset my Roku now it's not letting me do anything. Everything is paid for updated. Please help me with this.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Need help working my Roku please

Hi @Vonnieant21

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? What do you see on your TV screen at the moment?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need help working my ruko please

@Vonnieant21 wrote:

I didn't mean to reset my ruko now it's not letting me do anything everything is paid for updated please help me with this

By "reset" are you referring to a full Factory reset?   If so, you have to start over and set things up as though it were a new unit right out of the box.  Your installed channels and channel subscriptions are attached to your existing Roku account, so they should all be reloaded when you get it set up and linked to your same existing Roku account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos