Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmmaGeo
Level 7

My roku keeps saying “We can’t seem to reach you by email please try again”

My roku keeps saying “We can’t seem to reach you by email please try again” even after I keep pressing resend email.. please help I even tried sending it to my Fiancé’s email but it still keeps saying the same thing.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: My roku keeps saying “We can’t seem to reach you by email please try again”

It has to go to the email address that's used by your Roku user account. If her email address isn't the one on your Roku account, then it won't work. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My roku keeps saying “We can’t seem to reach you by email please try again”

Hi @EmmaGeo,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What are you trying to access before getting this error message? Have you verify the Roku account email address you are using by going to Settings > System > About?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos