Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnadelman
Reel Rookie

My receiver seems to be turning off. I have to unplug and plug back in to restart it

Jump to solution

During the day my Roku receiver is turning off. It is plugged into the wall with the Roku provided wire and brick. When we come back to the house after being gone for the day it is off. The receiver has no light. We unplug it and plug it back in and it works. Then the same thing happens the next day. 
We assumed it was a bad unit so we returned it and the new one is doing the same thing. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My receiver seems to be turning off. I have to unplug and plug back in to restart it

Jump to solution

Just press the Home button on the remote to wake it from "power saving" or disable "power saving" under Settings->System->Power.  There's no need to unplug it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My receiver seems to be turning off. I have to unplug and plug back in to restart it

Jump to solution

Just press the Home button on the remote to wake it from "power saving" or disable "power saving" under Settings->System->Power.  There's no need to unplug it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.