Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ndkblondie
Reel Rookie

Multiple ROKU devices suddenly all getting "No Signal" alert on screen

We use our Roku devices daily. Suddenly they are all showing "No Signal" alert on the screen when we try to use them. I even tried plugging two separate Rokus into one tv at the same time to make sure it wasn't a cord, port, or actual device problem. Both devices are showing the same issue even with unplugging or resetting them, and multiple restarts on the TV.  TV is a 2019 LG 4k. BEYOND frustrating, I just paid for new subscriptions that I can't watch. How do I get them working again?

3 REPLIES 3
nagatas002

Re: Multiple ROKU devices suddenly all getting "No Signal" alert on screen

Our Vizio sound bar is not connecting either now. Noticed starting yesterday 10-20-22. Tried to reconnect and reset with no effect. TCL/Roku tv sees the sound bar but doesn’t seem to communicate beyond that. Did they do a software update with a bug?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Ndkblondie @nagatas002

Thanks for the posts.

Have you tried switching out the HDMI cable use to connect the Roku devices as well as using another HDMI port on the TV to see if you are able to detect a signal?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the Roku devices to another TV to see if you are able to replicate the issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
olddepop75

I unplugged TV waited awhile and plugged TV back in, ok now.

0 Kudos