Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

More than 1 roku

Can I have more than 1 roku stick in my house linked to the same account? Like one in loving room and one in another room?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: More than 1 roku

Sure, no problem. I have three in my bedroom alone. A Roku tv, Roku soundbar, and at the moment a premiere plus. To help answer questions if you were to ask why. Smiley Happy

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

@Dextress1589 wrote:

Can I have more than 1 roku stick in my house linked to the same account? Like one in loving room and one in another room?

Inquiring minds want to know: is your "loving room" your bedroom?  Smiley Very Happy

Yes, as far as I know there's no limit on number of Rokus you can have linked to a single Roku account.  All will have the same list of channels.  Add/delete on one, you add/delete on all.  Those channels that require registration or login will have to be registered /logged in on each new unit.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you. I was more or less asking if I bought another roku stick for my house (the kids tv) if I could link it to my account. I have one already in my living room. I don't want the sound bar or roku tv. Just the stick. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Lol sorry, living* room. I didn't spell check before posting. And thank you. That answered my question!!

0 Kudos