Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

@Traymitch1 

Thanks for the post.

Is the Advanced Wireless Receiver plugged into your Roku device? Have you tried unplugging everything and then reconnecting everything to see if that resolves the issue?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RowB

Jump to solution

i have just tried to connect my new Now tv stick and i get the same message ie missing awr

everything is plugged in correctly.. i assume by the previous posts that this is a common problem. what can i do to rectify please

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@RowB 

Thanks for the post.

Please follow the steps provided in my previous post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jceames

Jump to solution

I purchased a Roku streaming stick 4..d volume (2017). The screen is saying missing advanced wireless receiver and will not pair either.

Model WR001

IC: 5959a-R1018

SR: 2250219655404

What do I do?

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@jceames 

Thanks for the post.

Is the Advanced Wireless Receiver plugged into your Roku device? Have you tried unplugging everything and then reconnecting everything to see if that resolves the issue?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
m4rty
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I'm not sure how to do a PM, but I'm having the same issue with getting a message saying "MIssing Advanced Wireless Receiver". I've done all the trouble-shooting tips that came with the stick+, including checking for dust bunnies. I'm using all the parts that came with the device plus the HDMI extender. This is my initial setup so I do not even have an account setup. Please advise. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@m4rty 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cdegroat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can you help me too. I am getting the same error and I have been using my streaming stick + for about 4 months. [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Cdegroat 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
marzthyme

Jump to solution

everytime i turn this stupid rokuy on its says that...

0 Kudos