Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RBARBER
Level 7

Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver on Streaming Stick

I have 3 of the Streaming Sticks 2 stopped working. Both get the same message: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver on Streaming Stick

@RBARBER

Thanks for the post.

Can you confirm that the Advanced Wireless Receiver (AWR) is plugged into the Roku devices? Have you tried disconnecting everything and plugging it back in to make sure the connections are firm?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
smithk32
Level 7

@RokuDanny-R I am having the same exact issue. 2 out of 4 of my roku sticks stopped working and have this error message. Can you please help me? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@smithk32

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to your PM that you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos