Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu screen is too large to see

Jump to solution

I am trying to set up my roku express. The menu screen is too large to see.  I have adjusted multiple settings on the TV with no change to the siz

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Didi

Re: Menu screen is too large to see

Jump to solution

Had the same problem and solved it by going to settings, selecting display screen, removing the 1080 option and replacing it with the 720 (smaller scale) and confirm

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Che
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Me, too! BOUGHT a screensaver and half of info is unreadable!
0 Kudos
ElenaPetre
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, can anyone help? 

I am trying to install my brand new Roku Express and the image its so zoomed in I cannot follow anything on the screen. Its not a TV issues I tried everything and I also checked my old Now Tv box and works, wonder why this brand new device its not working? Also where is the customer support phone number or live chat please? Thanks, Elena

0 Kudos
Che
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
Hi! I was finally able to adjust it in my TV settings. Can't remember exactly, but I think I changed a setting from "portrait" to it's alternate(?) Anyway, mine fits now. Hope you can figure it out. It is confusing, isn't it: TV vs Roku! Best wishes, Che
Didi

Jump to solution

Had the same problem and solved it by going to settings, selecting display screen, removing the 1080 option and replacing it with the 720 (smaller scale) and confirm

0 Kudos
Rebekaus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Do you know how to remove blue menu options from screen. It goes away and comes back in a few minutes 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Blue menu options?  Can you post a picture?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jillbdo

Jump to solution

Thankyou! Going into TV settings  worked.  I just figured it was a Roku setting.  Ended up needing to change my TV from wide zoom to standard. 

0 Kudos
Ucristiano

Jump to solution

Have you heard anything? I can’t find any help nor can I find a customer service phone number. If you have any info please let me know. 

0 Kudos
alamotx

Jump to solution

me too. problem is with TV settings, not ROKU. I now have it fixed.

0 Kudos