Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Hulu subscription across multiple Roku devices

I currently have three devices on one Roku account. I want Hulu logged in on only 2 of those devices. How can I manage the login information on the third to ensure that device can still access Hulu, but with different login credentials?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Managing Hulu Loging Across Multiple Devices

@SSandoval29 

Different credentials? That means a separate Hulu account.

Or are you trying to subscribe through Roku? In that case, if it won't let you sign out of Hulu on that device, you'll need to either have a separate Roku account device, or (better in my mind) not subscribe through Roku. Subscribe directly to Hulu and use the credentials for the Hulu account you want on the Roku devices you want.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

If I log out of the Hulu account on one of the linked devices, will it log out of them all?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@SSandoval29 

If you subscribe directly to Hulu, no. Or at least it never has for me.

If you subscribe through Roku, I have no idea. I don't subscribe through Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos