Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MS421

Livestreams on the internet and FaceBook

Jump to solution

My church livestreams on its website and FaceBook.  How can I watch on my brand new TCL ROKU TV?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Livestreams on the internet and FaceBook

Jump to solution

There would need to be a Roku app that supports the service on which the video/stream appears. Or the church would need to use a service for which there is already a Roku app.

There is no Facebook video app, so that isn't possible. 

Some churches also build their own Roku app for their own video stream, but that is not feasible for all.

My church also broadcasts its services. We use lYouTube, and the YouTube app is how to watch it.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Livestreams on the internet and FaceBook

Jump to solution

There would need to be a Roku app that supports the service on which the video/stream appears. Or the church would need to use a service for which there is already a Roku app.

There is no Facebook video app, so that isn't possible. 

Some churches also build their own Roku app for their own video stream, but that is not feasible for all.

My church also broadcasts its services. We use lYouTube, and the YouTube app is how to watch it.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."