Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live support talk to a human

Boards are no help I need a human being to talk to.
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Re: Live support talk to a human

My serial# is not being recognized the USB cord that came with it is not working low something it shows a plug. What other cord or devise can I use? And by the way this is not talking to a human being as was requested.
0 Kudos
IGHOR
Level 7

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

@NotHappyAtall wrote:
My serial# is not being recognized the USB cord that came with it is not working low something it shows a plug. What other cord or devise can I use? And by the way this is not talking to a human being as was requested.

Well, we're all humans responding to you. But I'm not following your problem. What are you trying to do, and what is happening? What model Roku device are you using? 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
kc1
Level 7

did you ever get anyone to talk to? I can't find any help either and I'm not happy either. Getting ready to return my Roku!

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

What is the issue that you need assistance with?

For more help with your issue, please see our Tips for Creating a Help or Support Topic in the Community. Including important details in your issue report helps us better understand the specific issue you are reporting.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
kc1
Level 7

Danny,

Even though I've visited "my account" and installed my channels, whenever I open Roku and try to (for instance) for to Amazon Prime -- I get 

sign in/start watching which takes me to 

sign in to your account

which asks for my amazon information, but there is no way to enter that information. The Roku remote has no letters and I don't see a place on my computer to input that information either.

Thank you for any help you can give me. 

0 Kudos
kc1
Level 7

Danny,

I managed to sign in although there was no clear indication that a keyboard would appear when I started trying to sign in -- it did.

Thank you.

0 Kudos