Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seismo07
Level 7

Re: Link code

I have done multiple factory resets. when it comes to getting the link code it just sits there and goes around and around then says there was a problem activating. Please get a new code to try again. It never gave me a code in the first place!  This Is like hitting your head against a wall. Nothing is helping. I've tried resetting my router, my Roku and going thru all the steps again. still no code

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seismo07  It sounds like there may be a network issue preventing your device from receiving a link code. Try connecting your device to a different wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, and then try linking it again. Let us know how it goes from there! 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Podna86
Level 7

I too have tried all of these steps. I have factory reset 3 times. I have an account set up. The Roku on the tv wont send a link code. I am home sick and now have no tv!! Wtf is wrong with this.
0 Kudos
jaybirder
Level 7

once it connects to the internet, i get a blue screen and then nothing. no link code, no menu, nothing. please help. thank you.

0 Kudos