Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluejaze

Re: Link code

Jump to solution

I’ve tried multiple times to activate my device using your method of rebooting both the wireless router and the roku stick and trying to use a mobile hotspot. Still after several frustrating multiple attempts there’s no code on the tv to enter to activate the device. What to do?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@bluejaze 

Thanks for the update.

If you are still unable to activate your Roku device, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
roundtoit
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

On my tv instructions it said a link code would be sent to my email address, but after 5 tries I never received an email. Also was not sent to spam.  I only have one email add so can't use another as per the trouble shooting.  Mine is a roku express and am very disappointed, was looking forward to streaming.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@roundtoit 

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post and I'll be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DragonLord721
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What a stupid freaking answer so typical of you people.. You answer questions by giving people links to other places, that you then can get a link to another stupidass link..

Try just answering people's God **bleep** questions with a freaking answer. 

0 Kudos
DragonLord721
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why does everyone need to keep pm you, why can't you just give directions...complete..don't skip over ANY

0 Kudos

Re: Link code?

Jump to solution

I have two Roku Expresses each on a different email address account. I want to link the "secondary" to the "primary" account. I have logged into my Primary Roku account on my PC, I see that linked device and selected "Link A Device" about it to link my secondary Express. I am directed to a screen reading "Please enter the link code displayed on your TV." There is no link code displayed on my primary nor secondary Roku TV and both are on the Roku home screen.

How do I get this done??? And, of course, because of "Covid", live support with an actual human is impossible.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Link code?

Jump to solution

The only way to link a Roku to a different account is to factory reset the Roku.  You can't merge two accounts.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Never received an activation code!

Jump to solution

@joenicosia812 

Thanks for the post.

Can you provide more information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rashgo
Reel Rookie

Re: no Link code

Jump to solution

Please help I have  tried everything to get the code ot does not come up 

0 Kudos