Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dwilhite100
Level 7

Re: Link code

Jump to solution

Solution!! I’m not an employee but here’s what we did.  download the Roku app. It’s white with purple letters. We had two phones we wanted added. One was added with setup. The other came later. I have found that you need to download this on the devices you want linked. Use the remote/app WITH the device you want linked it’ll work if you sign into the account on that device. On the app you can go to the “remote” toggle at the bottom, click the magnifying glass for search, type in “link” from there you will get a few different choices. I have also found that you can connect a ps4 to a different Roku tv because we are all on the same WiFi. So my son who has another Roku every in his room can actually switch his ps4 to our room by going to the Roku app, search link and click the link with the game controller.. If this makes since. The third one down is “link tv” 

Adrianamarin
Level 7

Re: Link code

Jump to solution

😡#nothelpfull

0 Kudos