Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Link Code Not Recorded. How can I retrieve Link Code

Jump to solution

After entering the device  link code in instructions, I did not know it would be required later for App on phone so I did not record.   So how can I get it or display it.    A page should be built for App Link Code Retrieval if it not available

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Link Code Not Recorded. How can I retrieve Link Code

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that a link code is a one time generated code that is given when activating a Roku device.

If you need to obtain another link code to activate your device, you will need to perform a factory reset. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 7

Jump to solution

I too have the same issue. Anyone out there know how to recover your link code?

Level 7

Jump to solution

same problem. someone help, please.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that a link code is a one time generated code that is given when activating a Roku device.

If you need to obtain another link code to activate your device, you will need to perform a factory reset. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post