Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k22

Is my Sony KDL-46XBRA compatible with the ROKU Ultra?

Jump to solution

Is my Sony KDL-46XBRA compatible with the ROKU Ultra? I have connected all three HDMI ports on the back of the TV to the ROKU HDMI port (and of course changed the TV to the corresponding input). And the ROKU Ultra is powered on.  The TV screen is blank each time.  The connections are secure.  Is my TV congruent with this device?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is my Sony KDL-46XBRA compatible with the ROKU Ultra?

Jump to solution

@k22 

There is a Sony model KDL-46XBR4. Might this be the actual device?

And yes, it should work. Yes, it's from 2007, but If the HDMI port is good, if the HDMI cord is good, and if the Roku device itself is good, it should work. My old Sony Bravia from that era works great with Roku devices, and has since 2010 when I got my first Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@k22 

There is a Sony model KDL-46XBR4. Might this be the actual device?

And yes, it should work. Yes, it's from 2007, but If the HDMI port is good, if the HDMI cord is good, and if the Roku device itself is good, it should work. My old Sony Bravia from that era works great with Roku devices, and has since 2010 when I got my first Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
k22

Jump to solution

yes

0 Kudos