Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dougkkkkk
Channel Surfer

I am not receiving the confirmation email and yes, spam folder has been checked

I have tried three times, and no email received so I can actually use this device. If nothing is solved in a few hours, back to the store it goes and never do business with ROKU again. I cannot believe there is NO NUMBER TO CALL!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dougkkkkk
Channel Surfer

Re: I am not receiving the confirmation email and yes, spam folder has been checked

NO NEED TO ANSWER THIS POST. DUE TO THE FAILURE OF ROKU TO OFFER QUICK AND EASTY SUPPORT; I HAVE TAKEN THE POS (PIECE OF S***) BACK TO THE STORE AND ORDERED AN AMAZON FIRESTICK. AT LEAST THEY HAVE SUPPORT YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO IN A SANE AMOUNT OF TIME.

I ONLY HOPE MY OTHER ROKU THAT IS A FEW YEAR OLD KEEPS GOING, BUT WHEN IT DIES; AMAZON WILL GET THE BUSINESS; NOT ROKU.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I am not receiving the confirmation email and yes, spam folder has been checked

Your caps lock key is stuck.

Also, did (816) 272-8106 not work for you?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos