Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJ881
Channel Surfer

How to use special offer after getting past setup

Hi there,

When setting up my new Roku express 4K it said there were free trails but because it was going to time out I went ahead with the setup thinking I could access the 30 day free trial to Starz, Showtime and Epix later. It says I have to activate by 6/4 but doesn’t give me an option. Does anyone know how I can access this free trial? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to use special offer after getting past setup

@JJ881 

You can login to your Roku online account and view/sign up for channel offers and device offers there.

https://my.roku.com/account

Look for the section under Manage Account - "View and activate offers and free trials".

You can also access most of these same offers from the Roku Channel channel/app.  (Special Offers).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: How to use special offer after getting past setup

Hi @JJ881, we're happy to help with this! If you go through the Roku Channel and visit the STARZ, Showtime, and Epix channels, are you seeing a different promotion listed? Or do you see the 30-day free trial? Please let us know and we'll dig into this further. 

0 Kudos