Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How to connect OTA antenna to Roku Ultra?

Is there a way to connect OTA antenna to Roku Ultra so I don't have to switch input to watch live TV? As we know the 2019 Roku Ultra doesn't have a coax input. In addition I am not seeing an app called "Antenna TV" in the Roku Channel Store. I've seen some coax to usb adapters online, but not sure how would that be accessed through Roku environment.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: How to connect OTA antenna to Roku Ultra?

@RobinHood_ 

Roku TV is the only device that integrates OTA channels. One option would be to add a network tuner device like Silicon Dust HDHomerun and that will give you a HDHomerun app this is in the Roku store. HDHomerun sits on your home network, connect your antenna to it and the Roku HDHomerun app will give you Live TV access.

TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | Fire TV Stick 4K
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | Fire TV Stick 4K
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: How to connect OTA antenna to Roku Ultra?

or look at a tablo device, then you also gain dvr.

@blade_005 wrote:

@RobinHood_ 

Roku TV is the only device that integrates OTA channels. One option would be to add a network tuner device like Silicon Dust HDHomerun and that will give you a HDHomerun app this is in the Roku store. HDHomerun sits on your home network, connect your antenna to it and the Roku HDHomerun app will give you Live TV access.

"I might be moving to Montana soon..."
FZ
0 Kudos