Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatGirl
Level 9

How to back to input setting

Because some my channels haven't been working, I "factory reset" and I had to set up everything all over again. In my haste, I forgot to put the input for my Bluray player and DVD player! How do I go back to the inputs?!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to back to input setting

@KatGirl-

Yes, that's what a Factory Reset does, it clears out all the settings so you have to set it up again from scratch.

Is this a Roku TV (one with the Roku functions built in)?  Use Roku menu path:

• Settings > TV inputs > (Input name) > Set up input > Rename
  • Select desired name for this input (last option shown lets you enter a custom name and choose from available icons).

This will add the device to your Roku home screen.  To relocate its position in the grid:

• Highlight the icon
  • Press the * key on your remote.
  • Choose Move channel
  • Use the cursor direction keys to place the item
  • Press OK on the remote to lock in the position
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
KatGirl
Level 9

Re: How to back to input setting

@KatGirl wrote:

Because some my channels haven't been working, I "factory reset" and I had to set up everything all over again. In my haste, I forgot to put the input for my Bluray player and DVD player! How do I go back to the inputs?!

Yes it is a Roku and it's this:

Product: 32" TCL Roku Smart TV

Model number: 32S331-CA

Serial number: 2104GTC010191W03183

I really hate when I don't know something 

0 Kudos