Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgood66

How do i add roku to my bedroom?

Jump to solution

I just got a roku for my living room,  how do I get roku in the bedroom?  Do I need to buy another device?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: How do i add roku to my bedroom?

Jump to solution

When you run it the first time, it will ask for a link code. Go to the Roku web site:

https://www.roku.com/

https://my.roku.com/link

If you link using the same account, both will have the same channel lineup, although the on-screen layout is individual to each device.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Sorry, but yes.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
MCap

Jump to solution

I have another room for my 2nd tv...how do I link it to my original roku account?

Kingcleo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have a stick Roku in the bedroom how can I link. It up to the other one that I have in the living room

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

When you run it the first time, it will ask for a link code. Go to the Roku web site:

https://www.roku.com/

https://my.roku.com/link

If you link using the same account, both will have the same channel lineup, although the on-screen layout is individual to each device.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I've received a couple of emails from ROKU regarding the purchase of a second remote.  I've read your instructions on what happens when I hook it up to the TV in the bedroom.  Am wondering if/when I do this, is there any extra charges on my bill ?  I'm using FUBO for my TV source.

Joe - Stockton, CA

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @BTFJPLK1943

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

To make sure we're on the same page, are you inquiring if there's an additional charge if you will set up a second Roku device in your bedroom? Please let us know and we'll assist you from there.

Moreover, the information in this Support article may help: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

We will await your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisa18
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@bgood66 wrote:

I just got a roku for my living room,  how do I get roku in the bedroom?  Do I need to buy another device?

@bgood66 wrote:

I would like to set up another device how do I do that

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Lisa18, just connect it to a TV, plug in the power, change your TV's input to the appropriate input, follow the onscreen instructions.  If you already have a Roku account make sure you enter that email address.  If you're not sure about the email address, check on your current Roku by going to Settings->System->About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kbair55

Re: Adding another device to my roku tv

Jump to solution

do i have to buy  another device, other than the roku tv I'm using in my living room, to add roku to the toshiba tv in my bedroom

0 Kudos