Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I switch back and forth between Roku and my Spectrum cable service and Spectrum DVR

Jump to solution

I am looking for an easy way to switch over from Roku streaming to my Spectrum cable channels and DVR and back.  I am NOT a cable cutter at this point - I mainly want the option to use Netflix as desired.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: How do I switch back and forth between Roku and my Spectrum cable service and Spectrum DVR

Jump to solution

That's usually done by pressing some button(s) on your TV remote.

Different TVs have different UIs for this - there might be 1 button for each input, 1 button that cycles between the inputs, a menu of inputs....

In my case, I have an Audio Video Receiver (AVR) so I select the source on its remote.  (TV is always set to the same input.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: How do I switch back and forth between Roku and my Spectrum cable service and Spectrum DVR

Jump to solution

That's usually done by pressing some button(s) on your TV remote.

Different TVs have different UIs for this - there might be 1 button for each input, 1 button that cycles between the inputs, a menu of inputs....

In my case, I have an Audio Video Receiver (AVR) so I select the source on its remote.  (TV is always set to the same input.)