Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How do I find out my PIN Code

I can't find my link code. The Roku stick has been setup for years and I wrote down the Link Code but it will not work. I need it to add channels to my T.V. Can someone help?

10 Replies
Level 19

Re: Link Code

Are you referring to a PIN code you've set that must be entered when adding a channel?  You can set a new PIN and choose when it will be required by logging into your Roku account at my.roku.com and going to

https://my.roku.com/account/pin

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos

Re: How do I find out my PIN Code

How do I find out what my tiki pin # is

0 Kudos
Level 8

They did not say pin code they said link code, link code is when you're not even on Roku at all and it has nothing to do with the internet Roku is having a problem obviously and so please figure out how to get me a link code in my email for heaven's sake, you're not even offering that to me on my TV with Roku streaming Stick, please send me a **bleep** link code already .ty

0 Kudos
Level 7

Where do I find my pin

0 Kudos
Level 21

Re: Where do I find my pin

If you haven't created one, there isn't one. You can create or change an existing PIN on the Roku user web site :https://my.roku.com and log into your account. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Bernadett 

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, the OP title states PIN code, but their description describes link code, in which @makaiguy was simply trying to address with what they thought was the issue.

In regards to your question about generating a link code, if you have not received a link code in your email address, we would recommend:
a) checking your spam folder in case the email was directed there
b) try sending the link code to an alternate email address (this email address doesn't have to be the same email as you Roku account

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@damoncorologos 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about your Roku device PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

i need a pin number to Activate my t.v

0 Kudos
Level 7

0 Kudos