Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PiggaP

HOW DO I ACCESS MY ACCESS CODE

I TROUBLESHOOTED, I RESET MY TV, I CHOSE A DIFFERENT NETWORK. HOWEVER I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCESS CODE! WHERE CAN I FIND MY ACCESS CODE I AM BEING CHARGED A SUBSCRIPTION THAT WASN’T LINKED I CANT CANCEL IT FROM THE TV NEITHER AND I CANT LINK MY ACCOUNT OR CANCEL BECAUSE I SET IT UP ON ROKU I JUST NEED TO MY ACCESS CODE WHEN THE LINK IS SENT IT STILL ISNT ALLOWING ME TO DO ANYTHING

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: HOW DO I ACCESS MY ACCESS CODE

Roku's typically link these days by sending you an email with a link that you click on.

If you are being charged via Roku, then you would cancel it in your Roku account (at https://www.roku.com/) – note that this would be the Roku account that you had when the charge was made – I say that because it sounds like you are trying to create a new Roku account, but that won't stop your old Roku account from having active subscriptions.  Hopefully you still remember how to get into the old account.  (You can try the Forgot Password? Link at the bottom of the sign-in page.)

0 Kudos