Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRV119

Great Ideas For Roku - ROKU READ THIS

HERE IS A GREAT IDEA: If I buy a new ROKU product and I am an existing customer. Give me the option to download the streaming channels I have on other ruku products in the exact arrangement that they appear on existing products. MAKE IT EASY FOR ME.

4 REPLIES 4
JRV119

Re: Great Ideas For Roku - ROKU READ THIS

In Plain english - Allow to basically clone the streaming channels I have on an existing devise on my new device.... press the EASY button

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@JRV119 

Apple TV actually has this option. I'm not suggesting a platform change, rather simply saying that Apple figured out a way to do it. I'd love the option on Roku as well.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

JRV119

Thanks for the update... I thought Apple had this option... But Roku needs to get on this...to me the most annoying thing about Roku setup is a lack of this option - everything else is pretty easy

MilesT
Roku Guru

I posted the same suggestion a while ago on the "Suggestions" channel. 

Please use the search feature to find it an "Kudo" it

Not a Roku employee
0 Kudos