Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Getting back to basic cable from Netflix

Jump to solution

I have a Roku device that allows me to connect my TV from my cable provider on HDMI one I have the Roku plugged into HDMI three. When I turn on Roku to use Netflix it’s great but when I want to go back to basic cable for various cable channels there is no obvious way to do that on the Roku device. So I play around with my  Verizon remote control and it is unclear what I have to hit how many times and what order etc. but after five or 10 minutes it eventually switch it over. Help the earth to be a simple one button I can press on my Roku device or on my cable device to make the switch it is not obvious. [personal information removed]

Said you do not publish a direct direct customer service email address or have telephone support. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Getting back to basic cable from Netflix

Jump to solution

This isn't a Roku issue - it's an issue with your particular TV and the Verizon remote.  Verizon has lots of remotes: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/tv/equipment/remote-control

There should be a button that's labeled Input, Source, or A/V.  Try one of those buttons to switch between devices.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Getting back to basic cable from Netflix

Jump to solution

This isn't a Roku issue - it's an issue with your particular TV and the Verizon remote.  Verizon has lots of remotes: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/tv/equipment/remote-control

There should be a button that's labeled Input, Source, or A/V.  Try one of those buttons to switch between devices.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos