Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Express set-up - rejection of known valid WIFI password

@rrogers0613 @jazzer94 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look here for more tips about troubleshooting that network error code: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

What I'm finding out is that I have already done and posted that I have done all of the things (see all of my posts about this issue throughout this forum).  Please stop sending out the "boilerplate" response.  What I would like right now is for someone from Roku to contact me so that I can return this unit and get my money back.  This update has made my device no longer functional and therefore I would like my money back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jazzer94 

Thanks for the update.

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page and still need further assistance with your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the troubleshooting steps you have taken. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos