Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackwater
Reel Rookie

Exchange ROKU units between TVs.

Jump to solution

Have one active unit; want to move it to another TV.  Have new ROKU Premiere which I want to activate for replacement.  Help!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Exchange ROKU units between TVs.

Jump to solution

Just move the old device to the other TV and plug the new device into the current TV.  What's the exact issue you're having?  You can move a Roku device from TV to TV at will.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim

Jump to solution

Just move the old device to the other TV and plug the new device into the current TV.  What's the exact issue you're having?  You can move a Roku device from TV to TV at will.

0 Kudos
Blackwater
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks friend. Haven’t attempted installation yet. Trying to get act in order to keep from abusing the pooch. Assume will have to register new unit. 

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

Adding a new Roku to your current Roku account should go smoothly.  Depending on how old your old Roku is the procedure may have changed from what you did before.  During the setup you'll be asked to enter an email address.  Make sure you use the same email address that your other Roku used.  If you're not sure what it is, you can see it displayed under Settings->System->About on the old Roku.  With any luck you'll receive an email from Roku with a link you have to follow to complete the linking process.

If you have any trouble just post here and someone will be sure to help.

0 Kudos