Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pammiej

How to upgrade to Disney Plus bundle, including Hulu and ESPN Plus

Jump to solution

I already am subscribed to and pay yearly for Disney Plus through my Roku Channel subscriptions using Roku Pay. How do I upgrade this to the Disney Plus bundle including ESPN Plus and Hulu through my Roku Subscription and pay for it.  

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Disney bundle upgrade issue

Jump to solution

Hi @Pammiej

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I would go directly to Disney Plus to get the new subscription.  Then cancel the Disney Plus subscription from automatically renewing.  Disney Plus will give you credit for what you paid through Roku for Disney Plus alone.  I did this and it worked great.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Pammiej

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I would go directly to Disney Plus to get the new subscription.  Then cancel the Disney Plus subscription from automatically renewing.  Disney Plus will give you credit for what you paid through Roku for Disney Plus alone.  I did this and it worked great.

Neurad1

Jump to solution

Tried this and it sent me to Hulu (since I have a subscription there already, too. I did not see a bundle on Hulu that does not include live TV (I don't want/need that or the associated expense). Advice?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Neurad1 wrote:

Tried this and it sent me to Hulu (since I have a subscription there already, too. I did not see a bundle on Hulu that does not include live TV (I don't want/need that or the associated expense). Advice?

Login to your Hulu account.  Find your subscription, select manage plan.  A choice of Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for $13.99/mo should be there.

0 Kudos