Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pammiej
Level 7

Disney bundle upgrade issue

Jump to solution

I already am subscribed to and pay yearly for Disney+ through my Roku Channel subscriptions using Roku Pay. How do I upgrade this to the Disney+ bundle including ESPN+ and Hulu through my Roku Subscription & pay for it.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Disney bundle upgrade issue

Jump to solution

Hi @Pammiej

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Pammiej

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Level 12

Jump to solution

I would go directly to Disney + to get the new subscription.  Then cancel the Disney + subscription from automatically renewing.  Disney + will give you credit for what you paid through Roku for Disney + alone.  I did this and it worked great.